Capping Sytems & Ready-To-Fill Vial Sealing
AST is a leader in providing the world-class capping equipment for sealing of ready-to-fill nested parenteral vials. Our vial capping systems and equipment offer state of the art features including a machine vision system for stopper gap inspection, applied force monitoring and robotic vial handling to provide a comprehensive cGMP vial sealing solution. AST’s vial capping systems design out common quality challenges including glass-on-glass and glass-on-metal contact throughout the vial sealing process. The sealed vials once completely processed are returned back to the original nested packaging, thus minimizing waste and eliminating unnecessary equipment such as a tray loader.
AST’s vial capping systems are designed to be a standalone machine, integrated with AST’s ASEPTiCell or GENiSYS filling systems, or other OEM systems being converted to processing pre-sterilized nested vials.
- Clinical and commercial product manufacturing
- R&D and process development
- 503b Compounding Pharmacies
- No tray loading equipment after capping required
- Capping of ready-to-fill nested vials
- Gentle robotic vial handling
- Annex I compliance
- Integrated applied force monitoring
- Integrates with AST & other OEM filling systems